Hi friends! Welcome back to Keto Corner! I hope you have had a great weekend. Today I wanted to share with you a recipe that I absolutely love. I love pot roast and having a low carb version that is Keto-friendly makes it even better. It is an Instant Pot recipe and it is really fantastic. So if you are interested in learning how to make a low carb pot roast, just keep reading.
- Boneless beef chuck roast.
- Bone broth.
- Orange bell pepper.
- Fresh herbs (parsley, thyme, etc.).
- Start by seasoning the roast with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Allow roast to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare the vegetables – peel, wash, chop, etc.
- Turn on the Instant Pot and press SAUTE. Add oil and let it get hot. Put in the meat and allow it to brown for about four minutes on all sides.
- Toss in onion and allow the to cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Pour in the broth and cover with lid. Turn to SEALING and press PRESSURE COOK on high setting.
- Set timer to 60 minutes.
- When time is up, allow it to release naturally for ten minutes and then do a quick release.
- Add the vegetables, then cover.
- Turn valve to SEAL and press PRESSURE COOK on high for two minutes.
- Allow to release naturally for ten minutes and then do a quick release.
- Transfer roast to plate and shred with forks into chunks. Arrange vegetables around it.
And that is how you make a low carb pot roast! Let me know in the comments if you try it and what you think of it. Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you in the next one!